The CPCR Bournemouth Media Portal is a dedicated resource which helps you to find local as well as national newspapers, TV networks and radio stations operating near the picturesque Dorset coast resort town.
- BBC Radio Solent
- This is the local radio outlet for the BBC which is the national public service broadcaster for the UK, you can call their contact numbers to report a local traffic incident in the resort town of Bournemouth.
- Fire Radio
- Playing from the 107.6 frequency Fire Radio broadcasts hit music throughout Bournemouth and Poole, their phone numbers can connect you with the on-air team so that you can enter competitions.
- Hot Radio
- You can find Hot Radio on 102.8 FM from the Poole and Bournemouth areas but can call a presenter from anywhere in the UK on their main listener enquiries telephone number.
- Bournemouth Daily Echo
- The Echo is the main local paper which serves Bournemouth and the surrounding area, they print local stories on a daily basis from Monday-Saturday each week.
- BBC South
- BBC South is the television and news division of the national broadcaster, so if you would like to phone them about a local story which may feature on their South Today program you can call their contact numbers to reach a journalist.
- Spotlight BBC News
- Spotlight BBC is the name of the regional South West news programme that covers events in Bournemouth, so if you would like to inform a journalist of a local story then you should do so on their local-rate telephone number.